[ao16aprs] Re: satgate weekend sked

Hi Jeff, I asked the questions below, but Mike couldn't answer the part
about the line you transmitted. How was it put together exactly. I'm sure
many want to know. Thanks, Henry

Henry,

Henry Moseley wrote:

> Did you get this be watching the telnet feed feed or did it come to you as
> Email from W2UZ?
> Was this done manually or automatically by W2UZ Igate??
> What was the line, character be character, that Jeff, KB2WQM sent to the
> satellite?

The message came directly to my email account, through the AMSAT alias
server.  You'd have to ask Jeff exactly what he put in the message, but
he addressed it to me via EMAIL, which causes the WU2Z server to
intercept and forward the message to the internet.

73, Mike in Fort Myers

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org