[ao16aprs] RE: [sarex] AO16/LU19/IO26 Renewed TRAKNET Interest

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Earl Needham wrote:

>  	I wonder if we might need another telnet-style feed, similar to
> APRSSERV, but for the sats...

At the duty cycle rates of the few APRS mobiles via these satellites, the
exsiting APRServe can handle the bandwidth for years to come..  Thats the
beauty, we already have the worldwide distribution system.  All we need
are the receivers.  ANd THEY dont even have to have internet access.  As
long as they can digipeat to 144.39, then the existing IGates will inject
them.,..

bob

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org