[ao16aprs] Re: [sarex] AO16/LU19/IO26 Renewed TRAKNET Interest

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Greg Gross volunteeered to get involved in this
project.  He asks:

>     1- Once the data is collected, by what means can it sent to the APRS
> distribution system?

SImply DIGIPEAT over to 144.39.  IE, connect XMT side of TNC *without*
manchester encoding to a radio on 144.39.  THats it.

>     2- Do you have a ground tracking station system requirement?

I dont know what you mean.  Yes we need them.  No we dont tell them how...
Weve never done this yet..

>     3- Are there any local hams in the Huntsville, Alabama area that could
> help me with this project?

Lets see.  I have forwareded this to the AO16APRS SIG

bob

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org