[ao16aprs] Re: 9600 baud birds and ASTARS

bob forgive me i was reading your message about the sats and omni ant and
things...  am I understanding that a station wuld monitor the435 freq bring
the data and sned back overto net

I haven't made the baycom work yet but if I do and I use a radio or monitor
on the freq then i could transfer it over Right??

if so the Baycom and or soundcard would make for great combo for the OMNI
network pretty cheap to put on line
thus your vison of many picking up the sats would be easy to happen ..

         KF4HJW-10 APRS DIGI TOANO VA
                       PACKET ADDRESS
KF4HJW@KF4HJW.#TIDE.VA.US.NOAM
                 WWW.QSL.NET/KF4HJW
    SIGN UP FOR VA AREA APRS NEWS
                 APRSVA@ONELIST.COM
 VISIT WWW.ARESVA.ORG FOR THE LATEST ARES/RACES NEWS

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org