[ao16aprs] Re: 9600 baud birds and ASTARS

Yes, but we are talking 9600 baud here.  Baycoms dont do that do they?
bob

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Darrell Sutton wrote:

> bob forgive me i was reading your message about the sats and omni ant and
> things...  am I understanding that a station wuld monitor the435 freq bring
> the data and sned back overto net
>
> I haven't made the baycom work yet but if I do and I use a radio or monitor
> on the freq then i could transfer it over Right??
>
> if so the Baycom and or soundcard would make for great combo for the OMNI
> network pretty cheap to put on line
> thus your vison of many picking up the sats would be easy to happen ..
>

>          KF4HJW-10 APRS DIGI TOANO VA
>                        PACKET ADDRESS
> KF4HJW@KF4HJW.#TIDE.VA.US.NOAM
>                  WWW.QSL.NET/KF4HJW
>     SIGN UP FOR VA AREA APRS NEWS
>                  APRSVA@ONELIST.COM
>  VISIT WWW.ARESVA.ORG FOR THE LATEST ARES/RACES NEWS
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: BRUNINGA@NADN.NAVY.MIL

APRSdos REPLY/COMMENT:

Reply mail addr:   wb4apr@amsat.org
US mail address:   115 old Farm Ct, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
See DAYTON97 HISTORY:    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/dayton.html
See Maryland APRS LIVE:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
See GPS on ANY radio:    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/mic-e.html

---