[ao16aprs] MFJ1270C command list

Here's something interesting, I got this message from Danny
ke4rap@netzero.net
The MFJ has 3 commands for GPS.  Since I have not even played with a GPS
yet, I am not sure exactly how they work.  They are:

NMEAFLT1
NMEAFLT2
NMEABCN

The guys at MFJ told me they had added them, but not in time to make the
manual.  I'm sure if you made a post on the "main" APRSSIG, you would get a
few people who knew exactly what they did. (I have seen the subject of the
1270C/GPS on there in the past, and someone apparently had set it up to work
as a tracker with those commands.)
73, de Danny

 and here is a disp list from my 1270C f/w rel 2.2 11/11/1995......

8BITCONV OFF
AX25L2V2 ON
ACKPRIOR ON
ACKTIME  14
ANSWRQRA ON
ASYRXOVR 0
ASYFRERR 0
ASYQOVER 0
AUTOLF   ON
AWLEN    8
AXDELAY  0
AXHANG   0
BEACON   EVERY 0
BBFAILED 0
BBSMSGS  OFF
BANK     0
BKONDEL  ON
BTEXT
BUDLIST  OFF
Link state is: DISCONNECTED
CBELL    OFF
CONPERM  OFF
CHECK    12
CHECKV1  OFF
CLKADJ   0
CMDTIME  1
CMSG     OFF
CMSGDISC OFF
CPACTIME OFF
CR       ON
CTEXT
CANLINE  $18
COMMAND  $03
CALSET   0
CANPAC   $19
CONOK    ON
CONMODE  CONVERSE
CONSTAMP OFF
CWID     OFF
DAYUSA   ON
DEADTIME 33
DELETE   OFF
DWAIT    33
DIGIPEAT ON
DIGISENT 0
ECHO     ON
ESCAPE   OFF
FLOW     ON
FIRMRNR  ON
FRACK    3
FULLDUP  OFF
HEADERLN OFF
HEALLED  OFF
HID      OFF
HOVRERR  0
HUNDRERR 0
IDTEXT
KILONFWD OFF
KISS     OFF
LCOK     ON
LFADD    OFF
LFIGNORE OFF
LCALLS
LCSTREAM ON
MONITOR  ON
MALL     ON
MAILBOX  ON
MAILLED  ON
MCON     OFF
MCOM     OFF
MCTEXT
MEXCLUDE
MFILTER  $00
MNONAX25 OFF
MNONPRIN ON
MRPT     ON
MSTAMP   OFF
MTIMEOUT 30
MYCALL   NOCALL
MYHIERAD
MYMCALL
MYALIAS
MAXFRAME 4
NEWMODE  OFF
NMEABCN  0
NMEAFLT1
NMEAFLT2
NOMODE   OFF
NODEPATH
NUCR     OFF
NULF     OFF
NULLS    0
PACLEN   128
PARITY   0
PASS     $16
PASSALL  OFF
PACTIME  AFTER 10
PERSIST  8
PPERSIST ON
RCVDFRMR 0
RCVDIFRA 0
RCVDREJ  0
RCVDRNR  0
RCVDSABM 0
RETRY    10
REDISPLA $12
REMSYSOP
RESPTIME 0
REVFLIM
RXABORT  53
RXBLOCK  OFF
RVFALWAY ON
RXCOUNT  0
RXERRORS 0
RXLENERR 0
RXRESYNC 0
SCREENLN 0
SENDPAC  $0D
SENTFRMR 0
SENTIFRA 0
SENTREJ  0
SENTRNR  0
SLOTS    3
START    $11
STOP     $13
STREAMSW $7C
STREAMCA OFF
STREAMDB OFF
TIMEDCMD
TIMEDMIN 60
TRFLOW   OFF
TRIES    0
TRACE    OFF
TXCOUNT  0
TXDELAY  33
TXDELAYC 2
TXDIDDLE OFF
TXFLOW   OFF
TXQOVFLW 0
TXTMO    0
TXUIFRAM ON
UNPROTO  CQ
USERS    1
XFLOW    ON
XMITOK   ON
XOFF     $13
XON      $11
 There are alot of commands not in the manual. Looks like an upgrade to
PacComm firmware might not be needed after all. I will have to hook it up to
my GPS, to see if I can get it working. Keep you posted.

73 Jeff kb2wqm

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org