[ao16aprs] dsp 2232 problems

Peter good day. Is your 2232 in fullduplex?

exp on
fu on/on
u gridsq via pacsat-1(or lusat-1,itmsat-1)
mod 13
rad 1/0

Last time I looked io-26 wasn't in digipeat mode (d=0) Sometimes I have
to do a full tnc reset on my 2232. but I run about 5 different modes with
it. Sometimes  it won't tx. Other time's when I can't tx is when my 847
locks up , I have to do a power off/on reset to get it cleared up when
switching modes. Of course I use batch files to do all my configuration
for me to save time. I use winpack mostly, and when I do a tnc reset I
use pacratt.  I usually don't have any problems , mostly when I collect
telemetry from UO-11, which requires ascii mode, that can require a reset
to clear out of.  If you would like my config files let me know I will
mail them off to you.

73 Jeff kb2wqm

> From: Peter Rogers <progers@lightspeed.bc.ca>
> To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
> Date: Thursday, September 23, 1999 7:37 PM
> Subject: [amsat-bb] Help digipeat.

> > Hello out there, I have been trying to get a response from AO-16,
LO-19 using