[ao16aprs] tnc's for tracknet

Good evening. Been home with a back problem, didn't have a problem for 50
years, but now all of a sudden I do. Anyway I've been researching tnc's for
Tracknet use. I've been working with PacComm on the Pico Packet but nogo.
here is last reply from PacComm...

The signal you need is not available. There is a pin which it could appear
at if the firmware told it to be there. We never did that in our code since
the 3105 modem does not need a clock signal on transmit. Guess there isn't a
way for this simple mod to work.
Gwyn

Bummer. That would of been a nice setup , the Pico Packet with the
Palmpilot. I purchased an MFJ 1270c new to evaluate, and I also have a kpc-3
ver 5.0 F/W used on the way.  Did anyone work on these tnc's yet? If so send
me a schematic with the mod.  I f I get the KPC-3 running , I plan on
returning the 1270c unopened.only need one of these. On the PACGATE, if
anybody want's to test, just let me know ahead of time so I can bring it up
for you.  Send an EMAIL to kb2wqm@amsat.org . You can also check  on the
internet , look for kb2wqm-1, that is the PACGATE  . Make sure it is a
current report.

73 Jeff kb2wqm

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org