[ao16aprs] AO16 pass Sunday

I have my station now on automatic and today I noticed that it got 35
messages through to the Internet APRS system via KB2WQMM's PACSAT gateway
(I presume).  My station cycles through about 15 callsigns, sending a new
message once every 11 seconds.  If everything works, those people will all
receive those messages APRS live via the internet...

By the way, it is trivial to write a program to go to 11 second
transmissions byt only using 2 numbers.  One number (P) is the PERIOD of
PACSAT, and the other is the LONGITUDE increment (L).  All you do is every
P period, you increment a LONGITUDE accumulator (modulo 360).  WHenever
the result is within say 30 degrees of your longitude, then you go into
transmit duty cycle for 15 minutes....

I will work on this more and present at DCC...

bob

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org