[ao16aprs] cheap modem

Hi

Finaly got the design for a cheaper psk modem in my hands
it turns out to be a design copyrighted by James Miller G3RUH dated oct 20
1986

I don't know if james stil produces the pcb but in the booklet he states a
price of 16.50 pond sterling post paid for uk/europe and 17.50 pond sterling
airmail elswhere (please note these are 1986 prices)

the parts will very likely be below $20 in total

in my eyes a very good alternative for the rather expencive psk-1 dsp2232
etc.

73 de Andre PE1RDW

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org