[ao16aprs] Re: Help...

There are a number of ax25 modems based on soundcards out there already why
not borrow from them
I would recoment the linux drivers because the are open source and the use
of that code is complete legal.
It works in 1200 baud afsk and 9600 fsk.
The only drawback for using the linux code is that you have to make youre
own code avaleble too.

73 de Andre PE1RDW

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org