[ao16aprs] Re: Help...

At 03:08 PM 9/5/99 -0400, Bob Bruninga wrote:

>By the way, Peter who wrote PSK31 has said that YES, he would be willing
>to write a PSK1200 for the AO16/LO19 if someone else can tell him how to
>hook it into AX.25.  In otherwords, he can decode the bits from a
>soundcard, but needs the AX.25 code...

I'm interested in this project. I have already written one terminal program
built around UI frames for another project (it will be included in an
article in the November issue of QST), so I think I have a pretty good idea
how to do this.  I think it would also be desirable to do the 1200 baud up
with the soundcard as well, but that would require yet another soundcard
interface to be written.  There is a fellow I know who has been working on
doing 9600 baud with a soundcard and I'm hoping to get him to "loan" me the
code for that as well.  The upshot could be a single program that would do
both psk and 9600 baud fsk work through satellites, including accessing the
store and forward features.  Could be very interesting.

John, W2FS

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org