[ao16aprs] Re: satgate ready to go

Jeff,

I am really interested in your setup specifics.  I would like to participate
in this test, but, due to the nature of my job, I usually work late hours
and get called out during all hours of the day and night.

Currently,  I have the Icom '821H with the Paccomm PSK-1 and NB96.  I am
using WiSP as my satellite control software and will probably purchase
APRS+SA as my APRS tracking software.  As you can see, we have *similar*
setups.

What I am most interested in is what you mean by "tweaking the D/L
frequencies control in WiSP."  Also, I cannot track a PacSat w/o MSPE
starting within WiSP.

One other question, do you use the PSK-1's ability to compensate for
doppler?

73,
Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW          XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv          kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org