[ao16aprs] Re: AO16/LO19 APRS Tests

IM looking to see if N5ZNL and W9JIU are on this SIG.  I see you on the
birds, but need to know if you are on this sig to make testing easier to
compare notes..  If they arent, could someone send them a BULLETIN via the
birds tocome join us?  (My stations is at my office).

Maybe we are already conversing!,  But so far, I have not been able to
correlate the calls above with any messages I have gotten from others..

Would K7MT, N4QWF, and KB2WQM also QSL to be sure?

Thanks...

bob

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org