[ao16aprs] Re: beaconing

ARGH!  Anna, Now i see that I also had captured a packet from you too.!
SOrry I forgot to put it on the list.  It will be added to the web page...

bob

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Anna Carolyn Osborn wrote:

> Hello group, I think I've seen this on the list but, when using
>  AO-16 how  do you set the tnc to beacon when the tnc is hearing
>  the down link signal all the time? I'm using a psk modem and a
>  packet program (winpack).Does the same in APRS. Thanks 73.
> Anna ws4z@amsat.org
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: BRUNINGA@NADN.NAVY.MIL

APRSdos REPLY/COMMENT:

Reply mail addr:   wb4apr@amsat.org
US mail address:   115 old Farm Ct, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
See DAYTON97 HISTORY:    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/dayton.html
See Maryland APRS LIVE:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
See GPS on ANY radio:    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/mic-e.html

---