[ao16aprs] SAT AM tests

Saturday Morning AO16/LO19 tests:

Jeff, I see you very well.  I see your 1w, 25w and 50W signalls and got
lots of -9's from your mobile too.  I assume it is on a 10 sec period,
whereas your base station is as fast as you can type.?

What uplink are you on.  For our tests and if we are both live, we might
want to chhose separate freqs so we are not QRMing each other...

Questions:  1) Are you on 90?
            2) What is your success rate?  I see your successes, but I
               have no clue how many you are sending
            3) What is your uplink antenna?  Is your 1W an ERP or just
               XMTR power?  It wouild be best if you only used ERP, so
               it can be compared to other stations without having to
               talk about the antenna for every test..

I saw 9 from your mobile, 18 from the 10W and 2 from 50w or more.  I may
not have recorded everyone...

I was transmitting all 4 passes so far this morning on my new Horizontal.
I thought it would go much better.  It appears to be much worse!  I even
lowered deviation.  Still I am getting lousy performance...
 ARGH...

Bob

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org