[ao16aprs] Re: PK232 PSK Transmit

I am working on it as time permits and will release any results when
it is finalized.  I have one circuit working, but I am trying to minimize
the parts required.  There are two ways to approach the problem:

1. Minimal parts using existing TNC circuitry.

2. Plug-in board for the modem disconnect header.

Is there anybody else working on this?

If you see my beacon from the Gulf sometime this weekend, you
will know that I will have option #1 completed.

I am using a TNC-2 compatible unit.  My first attempt failed with the
simple XOR of the TXC (1200 hz) and TXD.  A quick peek on a
scope revealed some of the trouble as well as listening to the
output which was the first clue.  Synchronization of the data and clock
is the key before applying the signals to the XOR circuit. Since my
time is extremely limited, I work on this in about 10 minute time slots
each day on the weekend.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU