[ao16aprs] qrm fr 145.940

Good morning. The moving of the uplink to 145.900 wouldn't cause any
problems as most pacsat stations are running 50 plus watts FM into az-el
computer controlled hi gain yagi's. I don't think a short 1200 packet 50
watt omni signal will interfere much with that ! But it is annoying on
the foo bird's, as every packet burst get's transponded by the satellite
.  Also Looking at the orbit's of the birds it seem's to me that there
also isn't a problem because the orbit's aren't concurrent.  Anyway I'm
using 145.900 for the uplink.

73 Jeff kb2wqm