---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Erhardt <erhardt@mt.net>

 Howdy I picked up your signal from LO-19 just a bit ago and wanted to say
 howdy from Bill K7MT in Helena, Montana. Question - I have a AEA DSP 2232
 and I copy ok but do yu know how to set it up to transmit to the digial
 bird. I am brand new at this and not sure what I am doing. I want to
 gateway some of the APRS positions off the sats using the DSP-2232. Or
 some you know who knows the DSP-2232 that can help - Thanks from Montana

Bill K7MT

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org