[ao16aprs] sat gateway

Good day group. I've been playing around with WinAPRS and I think I'm ready
to try some satellite to local APRS traffic. I will be doing this manually
as I haven't got the auto tune on the d/l working yet. Right now I'm using a
dsp-2232, the manual sez that the sat up/dwn freq control doesn't work. I
also have a PacComm satellite modem set . I will try to get that working for
the auto track of the D/L freq. Let's see if I can digi any traffic off of
the birds.

73 Jeff kb2wqm

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org