From: Rick Largent <73357.3310@compuserve.com>
To: TAPR AO-16 APRS Special Interest Group <ao16aprs@lists.tapr.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 2:46 PM
Subject: [ao16aprs] AO16/LU19/IO26 Renewed TRAKNET Interest

        I am now running a weak manual PACSAT station. I have been using
AO-16 and LO-19 about 1 to 3 times a week. I have been using AO-16 for
message handling and trying to make contacts on the LO-19 digipeater
(LUSAT-1).  At the present time no one in the USA is using the LO-19
digipeater. I have made a few contacts via LUSAT-1, but very few.
        If anyone wants to try the LUSAT-1 digipeater for APRS or UI
packets please let me know.
I will active on LO-19 Friday (8/27/99 16:38 UTC).

73's Rick                      N5ZNL
73357.3310@compuserve.com

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: ks4aw@amsat.org