[ao16aprs] Re: AO16/LU19/IO26 Renewed TRAKNET Interest

I've read something in bob's original proposel about xor'ing the txd with
the txclock i guess this is a manchester tnc
but what about the downlink wat will we need for that?

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org